Reduce the Cost of Compliance with Electronic Records Management
Laserfiche Records Management Edition is a DoD 5015.2-certified system that simplifies records management. With Laserfiche Records Management, compliance with records retention and disposition policies is enforced from the moment records are created.
Pre-defined policies are enforced, transparently, enabling non-records managers to be sheltered from the process while providing records managers with granular control of retention schedules and cutoff dates. Records managers are automatically notified when a record needs to be archived or destroyed based on the record type.
Electronic Records Management
Simplify Records Management
- Easily manage the lifecycle of documents and get notified when documents are ready for disposition
- Auto-file newly created records according to industry regulations and corporate policies
Enable Regulatory Compliance
- Promote compliance with regulatory mandates such as SEC, FINRA, FOIA, HIPAA and more
- Support e-discovery and data retention policies
Safeguard Electronic Records
- Protect records with DoD 5015.2 version 3-certified electronic records management, a widely accepted government standard
- Ensure long-term data preservation with a standard format that meets Victorian Electronic Record Strategy (VERS) V2 requirements
150-E Knickerbocker Avenue
Bohemia, NY 11716
M-F: 9am- 5pm